I love to travel, and at some point before I kick the proverbial bucket, I will:
Take an around-the-world trip, with the caveat/challenge that I not engage in any air travel.
Here’s one possible itinerary:
- Bay Area to Vancouver via Amtrak: the Coast Starlight to the Amtrak Cascades.
- Vancouver to Beijing via cruise ship.
- Beijing to Moscow via Trans Siberian Railroad.
- Moscow to London via Rail.
- London to New York via cruise ship.
- New York to Bay Area via Amtrak: the Crescent to the Sunset Limited, and back on the Coast Starlight.